Thursday, February 19, 2009

Find the Right Company

I have been asked by numerous people if I would share my insights and opinions on the role that leadership development plays as one attempts to build a network marketing business. I would like to add that this blog will be beneficial to you in any industry that you are engaged in. Good leadership is at the core of all success.

I think it is important to point out in advance that I believe that 98% of the companies in this particular industry are fundamentally flawed in one (or more) of 5 areas. Unfortunately, the personal leadership development that occurs in these 98%'ers generally results in little success. Finding the right company is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, finding the right company is paramount to your ability to impact people long-term.

To assist you in that endeavor my business partner, Ty Tribble and I have written a book that I am happy to offer you for free as a way to assist you in the selection process. You can get a free copy by going to http://www.BoShortBook.com/.

I will utilize this blog to answer questions and share relevant information that you can use on your road to success. If you have specific questions you can send them to BoShort@gmail.com.

I look forward to interacting with you, and most importantly, applauding your success.

Coming Next: A 6 part series on the role that VISION, COURAGE, PERSEVERANCE , RESPONSIBILITY, and CHARACTER play in your success...in any endeavor.