Sunday, March 15, 2009

Be the Leader

...Bo Short

I have spent the past 2 days meeting with people in living rooms talking about their futures. I have been honored and humbled by the wonderful reception I have received.

I have met people that are "take charge" folks and others that are more laid back. To anyone reading this post I would encourage you to step forward and pursue your dreams with passion. You were not put here to simply get by. You were created to be significant...to make a difference in people's lives, beginning with your own.

I know you can accomplish great things. I saw this video and wanted to share it with you. (I have no idea what the company is that is promoted at the end but I loved the video) People are looking for leaders and role models in their lives...be one!



Always Lead, Bo